Friday, March 04, 2011

More to the Story

 Marilyn Vogel actually said she missed my blog. I guess all I needed was that  little encouragement to return to observing the stuff of life because here we go again.

 I just switched from being a member at the YMCA to being a member at Lifetime Fitness. I justify the extra expense in two ways. First, I am pretty sure I am allergic to chlorine, and the "Y" uses chlorine, but Lifetime Fitness uses saline to disinfect it's pool. Second, the "Y" is 5 miles farther from our home, so there is a small (getting larger by the day) savings in gas money.

Anyway, it seems to be working. I have been swimming twice now without triggering massive sneezing fits and fully clogged sinuses.

Or maybe swimming in saline is simply availing oneself of a giant netty pot.

Katherine

No comments: