Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Enough is Enough

I think I live a little too close to Wisconsin. I will be really happy when the Super Bowl is over. "Everything Packers" is starting to get old. I don't think it is a case of jealousy. (The Packers are the Vikings' arch rivals, you know.) It is just that I am not that interested. (Admittedly, that is because my team is not in the superbowl. )

Perhaps a good way to describe it would be to compare it to a young, unmarried 18-20 year old male spending a couple of weeks with a bunch of women friends whose main topic of conversation was their children. It is not that this young man does not like kids, it is not that kids are not interesting. It is just not his thing at the moment, and so he does not share their delighted response.

Nah, it's jealousy.

Katherine

No comments: